Contact us right away
BOQU Instrument focus on development and production of water quality analyzers and sensors, including water quality meter, dissolved oxygen meter, pH sensors, etc.
The COD analyzer is a photometric COD rapid tester, specially developed according to the water quality conditions, usage habits and regulatory requirements of Chinese users. It meets the daily measurement requirements of the laboratory and supports field measurements.
The COD analyzer meets the requirements of environmental protection systems, can quickly digest spectrophotometric COD measurement specifications, and supports Hach's classic 2-hour digestion COD measurement method. The COD analyzer has a built-in standard COD test curve that supports user-built curves.
Its main features are:
1. No need to configure reagents: The pre-formed reagent tubes provided by the chemical components required for COD detection can save a lot of reagent preparation time;
2. Save time: the entire measurement process, including water sample digestion, color determination, etc., takes less than 30 minutes;
3. Compact digestion unit: The COD digestion unit replaces the traditional COD reflux unit and can dissolve up to 25 water samples at the same time;
4. The secondary pollution to the environment is very small: the micro-recovery method only requires a small number of reagents, and the well-designed reagent tubes can prevent the volatilization of organic substances and the release of samples, ensuring that the digestion process is error-free.
5. Easy to operate and learn: The operation instructions shown make it easy for you to master the COD analysis method in a short time.
Cod analyzer precautions:
1. Built-in standard working curve, which can directly test water samples;
2. Pipette samples. Reagent pipettes cannot be used interchangeably to prevent reagent contamination;
3. Precipitation is a normal phenomenon;
4. Do not shake the digestion tube violently during wiping and measurement;
5. Measure. Add the sample. When the reagent is used, the pipette should be measured by looking at the concave liquid;
6. Make sure that the digestion tube cover is tightened before digestion;
7. The water sample can be roughly pre-judged during the detection, and the over-range dilution sampling can be used for detection;
8. Insert the blank digestion tube into the colorimetric tank for about 2-3 seconds, and then press OK after the reading is stable;
9. The value of curve 1 blank measurement should be between 0.010-0.040, if not, please redo the blank or check whether the reagent has deteriorated;
10. It is normal for the data to fluctuate in a small range in a short time during sample measurement; (the average value can be taken as the final result).
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.