Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
Nine daily maintenance and cleaning of water quality detectors:
1. Sulfate is used to wash the glassware with soap powder except for the glass sample tank, then wash with tap water, and finally wash with distilled water. For other parameters, except for the glass sample tank, the glassware should be washed with potassium dichromate lotion, then washed with tap water, and finally washed with distilled water.
2. The glass sample slot should be cleaned with soft paper or a soft cloth before piercing into the colorimetric slot, and there should be no watermarks and fingerprints.
3. The transparent surface of the glass-like tank cannot be touched by hand.
4. Before the measurement, the bubbles in the solution or on the wall of the glass sample tank should be removed.
5. If there are significant suspended large particles in the water sample, filter paper or microporous membrane is required; if there are more turbid substances, centrifuge to remove it.
6. If the reading is unstable, maybe there is water on the outer wall of the glass sample tank or the solution in the glass sample tank is shaking, wipe the water traces and put the instrument on stable
7. Clean the instrument only after cutting off the power.
8. Please use a soft cloth or cotton paper to remove stains on the monitor. 9. The appearance of the display is easy to be scratched. Avoid wiping or touching it with hard objects.
9. The unit of the pipette equipped with this instrument is microliter, and the number corresponding to the scale is multiplied by
10. Is the actual volume. For example, a scale line of 100 corresponds to a volume of 1000 microliters, which is 1 ml.
11. The pipette can only transfer the volume corresponding to the scale. 12. The pipette tip of the water quality detector is not for disposable use. After use, please clean it with tap water, then clean it with pure water, and use it again after drying.
12. It is advisable to use a set of glass sample tanks for the determination of zinc and aluminum, a set of glass sample tanks for fluoride, a set of glass sample tanks for detergents, and a set of glass sample tanks for other parameters.
13. The glass sample tank for measuring detergent must be dry and free of water droplets.
Nine daily maintenance and safe operation methods of water quality detectors:
1. Before using the water quality testing equipment, turn it on and warm it up for 3 minutes. Do not use the instrument under strong direct light; do not store and use the instrument in high temperature, high humidity or dusty places.
2. Avoid violent collision and vibration of the instrument during the transfer process, which may damage the optical path of the instrument. It is recommended to use the original packaging of the water quality detector during the transfer.
3. Do not disassemble the water quality detector to repair or modify its internal structure without authorization to avoid accidents and failures.
4. Do not spill the solution into the colorimetric tank of the water quality detector to avoid damage to the light path system.
5. Please keep the reagents matched with the instrument in a dry, sealed, dark, and low-temperature condition.
6. During the operation, test personnel should take personal protection (test clothes, gloves, masks), especially when using strong corrosive liquids such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and ammonia, please pay attention to personal safety.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.