Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
The rapid total nitrogen detector combines classic colorimetry with advanced computer technology, and uses the microcomputer photoelectron colorimetric detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetry, eliminating human errors and greatly improving the measurement resolution. The automation of the measurement process is realized. It can be widely used in the monitoring of sewage outlets of factories and mines, the monitoring of import and export of urban sewage treatment plants, the monitoring of water quality of rivers and lakes, and the process control of sewage management facilities.
Total nitrogen rapid detector is a fast, low-cost intelligent instrument for testing the total nitrogen content in water quality. Total nitrogen is an important test item in environmental protection sewage treatment. Therefore, the total nitrogen analyzer has more room for development in the field of water quality monitoring.
The detection principle of total nitrogen rapid detector:
Total nitrogen rapid detector, using a digestion tube for airtight digestion, using potassium persulfate as the oxidant, and at 125°C, all the nitrogen-containing compounds in the sample are converted into nitrate, and when combined with a color developing agent under acidic conditions In response, a complex is formed, and the absorbance is measured by ultraviolet absorption spectrophotometry, and the total nitrogen content (mg/L) is directly displayed after the calculation of the microcomputer chip.
The use of total nitrogen rapid detector:
It can be widely used in the monitoring of sewage outlets of factories and mines, the monitoring of import and export of urban sewage treatment plants, the monitoring of water quality of rivers and lakes, and the process control of sewage management facilities.
Main functions of total nitrogen rapid detector:
1. The Chinese operation interface adopts a 5.6-inch color LCD touch screen, and the operation interface is advanced.
2. One-key selection of the required wavelength and curve, the operation is simple and fast.
3. Using the national standard method-ultraviolet spectrophotometry, the measurement results are accurate and reliable.
4. Ultraviolet dual-wavelength active switching, with better wavelength repeatability, ensuring the precision of measurement results.
5. The curve can be automatically calculated and established with national standard samples.
6. There are 20 standard curves and 5 regression curves in memory, which can be revised and saved by yourself.
7. It can transmit current data and historical data with PC and print.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.