Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
ORP detector can accurately measure the redox potential value and temperature of the solution.
ORP detector is widely used for online measurement of the PH value of professional high-purity water and water-making equipment in electronics, chemical industry, environmental protection, medicine, and food, etc. It is equipped with the pipeline-connected composite electrode, which is convenient to use, accurate in reading, and stable in value. The appearance selects the Chinese interface operation menu, and the economical appearance is medium-priced, which is the best choice for our customers
Functional characteristics of ORP tester:
1. Chinese LCD display, Chinese menu operation.
2. Microcomputerization: select high-performance CPU chips, high-precision AD conversion skills, and SMT patching skills to complete multi-parameter measurement, temperature compensation, and appearance self-inspection, with high accuracy and good repeatability.
3. Waterproof and dustproof plan: protection grade IP65.
4. Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC/RFI) planning: planning and manufacturing according to European standard EN50081/50082.
5. Realize 25℃ conversion: Nernst electrode slope temperature compensation, pure water, and ammonia-added ultrapure water 25℃ conversion
6. Solution ground connection: Eliminate ground loop interference.
7. Electrode diagnosis: multiple calibration methods, E0, S query, monitor electrode function.
8. Automatic alarm function: the output of the alarm signal is blocked, the upper and lower limits of the alarm can be set arbitrarily, and the alarm delay is canceled.
9. Network function: blocked current output and RS485 communication interface; the upper and lower limits of the current output corresponding to the ORP value can be set arbitrarily; the hysteresis is adjustable, and the adjustment scale (0-500mV).
10. Industrial control watchdog: to ensure that the appearance will not crash.
11. Manual current source: convenient for recording and testing of detection devices.
12. Password management: calibration, parameter setting, and maintenance are all password protected.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.