Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Basic definition and characteristics of multi-parameter water quality detector
A multi-parameter water quality detector is a new type of instrument that can quickly detect water quality at the same time. The method is simple and accurate. It can be used with the supporting reagents at the same time, no standard solution and standard curve are needed, and the results can be obtained quickly, which is convenient for on-site sampling.
In the process of using a multi-parameter water quality detector to detect water quality, the main factors affecting water quality detection are source and category factors. The first is the source factor. In normal work, the staff sometimes make the wrong treatment of the water quality samples that need to be tested, which leads to the inability to analyze the water quality results correctly, which leads to the inability to solve the problem. Secondly, for different water quality samples, different parameter detection methods should be selected on the multi-parameter water quality detector.
The basic definition of multi-parameter water quality detector:
Multi-parameter water quality detector: Tap water refers to the freshwater of rivers and lakes through water purification processes such as coagulation, precipitation, filtration, disinfection, etc. by the water plant, and the water supplied to the user by the pump through the water distribution pipeline at the end. Some countries and regions stipulate that they must meet the national sanitary standards for drinking water. Water that does not meet the water quality test can easily cause infectious diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, typhoid fever, hepatitis, dysentery, and endemic diseases such as fluorosis and arsenic poisoning.
A multi-parameter water quality detector can also be used for marine water quality monitoring. The multi-parameter water quality detector can simultaneously measure the seven parameters of seawater temperature, depth, salinity, chlorophyll concentration, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, and pH value.
Characteristics of multi-parameter water quality detector:
1. Use keys to operate
2. Automatically adjust the wavelength
3. 99 kinds of test programs compiled by the operator can be stored
4. Configure RS-232 serial port to transmit data to computer or printer
5. Upgrade settings can be carried out, the new upgrade software provides other functions and adjustment parameters, which can be downloaded to the photometer via the Internet or PC
6. It can identify the barcode of all NANOCOLOR test tubes, and there is also a sample slot that can hold 10mm. 20mm.50mm rectangular cuvettes.