Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Daily maintenance requirements of COD water quality analyzer
COD water quality analyzer is mainly used for water quality monitoring in the water treatment process or water use process. The measured water quality parameters participate in process control to achieve the purpose of optimizing water treatment process and improving water treatment efficiency.
For current China, the shallow groundwater in most provinces has been seriously polluted. Since the groundwater is out of sight, some of the various chemical substances used or dumped on the ground will seep into the ground, resulting in Groundwater pollution. And once these contaminants enter groundwater, they can be difficult to detect by taste or smell, and very difficult to deal with later. Contaminants in groundwater, especially in late summer, end up in these rivers and streams.
Because groundwater provides water for many of our rivers, it is very important to analyze the water quality of groundwater. However, for the online water quality analyzer to obtain accurate parameters, it is necessary to do the basic work. For example, the daily maintenance work of the online water quality analyzer.
Daily maintenance requirements of COD water quality analyzer:
1. If the data storage/control instrument fails, it shall be repaired or replaced within 12 hours, and the data collected by the online water quality analyzer shall not be lost.
2. When the online water quality analyzer cannot collect and transmit data due to failure, it should report to the relevant environmental protection department in time, and use manual methods to monitor if necessary. The period of manual monitoring of the online water quality analyzer should be no less than once every 2 weeks.
3. If the operating unit finds a fault or receives a notification of the fault, it should rush to the site within 24 hours to repair the online water quality analyzer.
4. After the online water quality analyzer has been repaired, it should be ensured that the maintenance content is completed before normal use and operation, the performance has passed the testing procedure, and the instrument should be calibrated and checked according to the relevant national technical regulations. If the monitoring instrument is replaced, a calibration and comparison experiment should be performed on the instrument before normal use and operation.
5. For some easy-to-diagnose faults, such as solenoid valve control failure, membrane rupture, gas circuit blockage, data meteor crash, etc., you can bring tools or spare parts to the site for targeted maintenance. The maintenance time for such failures of the online water quality analyzer should not exceed 8 hours. For instrument failures that are difficult to diagnose and maintain, if they cannot be eliminated within 72 hours, a spare instrument should be installed.
6. Sufficient spare parts and spare instruments should be prepared, their usage should be checked regularly, and additional purchases should be made according to actual needs, so as to continuously adjust and supplement the storage quantity of various spare parts and spare instruments.
7. If the online water quality analyzer needs to be deactivated, dismantled or replaced, it shall be reported to the relevant environmental protection department for approval in advance.