Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Detailed description of the working principle and product characteristics of COD digester
Under certain conditions, when the COD digester is oxidized by potassium dichromate, the mass concentration of oxygen corresponds to the dichromate consumed by the dissolved substances and suspended solids in the water sample. It is in accordance with the national GB11914-89 analysis method to formulate the determination of the chemical oxygen demand COD (cr) of water quality. The method strictly specifies the heating and digestion time, the acidity of the solution, the amount of oxidant and the catalyst, and other conditions to ensure reliable Analyze the results. The COD digester adopts microcomputer technology to control the heating electric furnace regularly and can heat 5 250ML conical flask reflux devices at the same time. To achieve the purpose of saving energy and increasing the rate. At the same time, the glass burr return pipe is used to replace the spherical return pipe, and the air cooling technology is used to replace the tap water cooling method, which saves water and makes the instrument a standardized operation.
The working principle of the COD digester: Add a known amount of potassium dichromate solution to the water sample, and use silver salt as a catalyst in a strong acid medium. After boiling and refluxing, try ferrous iron as an indicator. Using ferrous ammonium sulfate to titrate the unreduced potassium dichromate in the water sample is converted from the amount of ferrous ammonium sulfate consumed to the mass concentration of oxygen consumed.
Under acidic potassium dichromate conditions, aromatic hydrocarbons and pyridine are difficult to be oxidized, and their oxidation rate is low. Under the catalysis of silver sulfate, linear aliphatic compounds can be effectively oxidized.
The COD digester achieves the purpose of saving energy and increasing the rate. At the same time, the glass burr return pipe is used instead of the spherical return pipe, and the air-cooling technology is used to replace the tap water cooling method, which saves water and makes the instrument a standardized operation. It is designed in accordance with the HJ828-2017 new national standard method and is designed with the one-key operation to complete the digestion process. Cooling process. Equipped with a special condenser tube bracket, safer operation.
Features of COD Digester:
1. Using ceramic heater, high efficiency, long life, easy maintenance, and replacement.
2. Using 8-channel independent temperature measurement and constant temperature to ensure the accuracy and consistency of the experimental results.
The 3.8 channel can be activated by one button or switched independently. One channel is damaged, the other channels are still available. Energy-saving, safe and reliable.
4. Adopt high-temperature resistant microcrystalline heating panel, which is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. There are ribs around the panel, which can prevent the corrosion of other items caused by improper operation of liquid outflow.
5. Using the touch screen intelligent control system, the operator can operate the experiment through the touch screen, which is easy to use. The operation is simple, the display is intuitive, and the work efficiency of the operator is improved.
6. The intelligent system has data recording and viewing functions that automatically record process data, can view historical data curves and alarm information truly realizes unattended and ensures the validity of experimental results.
7. The microcomputer technology is used to control the heating electric furnace at a time. It can heat 5, 6, and 10 No. 24 standard grinding ports at the same time. To achieve the purpose of saving energy, reducing power load, and increasing the rate.
8. The COD digester uses a glass burr return tube instead of a spherical return tube and uses air-cooling technology to replace the tap water cooling method, which can save water and standardize the instrument, and at the same time improve the safety of the instrument.