Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Dissolved Oxygen Detector Accessories Installation and Calibration Operation Manual
The Dissolved Oxygen Detector uses the microcomputer photoelectron colorimetric detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetric method. Human error is eliminated, so the measurement resolution is greatly improved. During measurement, when the tested water sample is poured into the reagent, the water sample will turn orange. Then put the water sample into the photoelectric colorimetric holder, and the instrument will obtain the concentration of dissolved oxygen by comparing the shades of orange.
Dissolved oxygen detector operation:
1. Install the battery
2. Plug in the oxygen electrode
3. Turn on the power switch and press the 'Measure' button
4. Wait for 2 minutes, when the dissolved oxygen and temperature are stable
5. Put the oxygen electrode into the water to be tested, after 2 minutes, the dissolved oxygen tends to a stable value, which is the dissolved oxygen content in the water.
Assembly of Oxygen Electrode:
1. The oxygen electrode is the most important part of the instrument.
Use a syringe to clean the inside of the membrane head cavity several times with distilled water (if there is no distilled water, it can be temporarily replaced with pure water), and then use the electrolyte to clean the cavity once. Then add the electrolyte and screw on the membrane head. After installation, the oxygen electrode is in a standby state.
Calibration of Oxygen Electrode (Reassembly, calibration after cleaning)
Note: During calibration, the oxygen electrode must be placed in the air. When the oxygen electrode is in the water, it must not be calibrated, otherwise, it will be seriously out of alignment. The calibration operation is selected when the air temperature is close to the water temperature.
1. Turn on the power switch, press the stop button, let it stand for 15 minutes, and wait for the temperature and dissolved oxygen to stabilize.
2. Press and hold the 'Calibration' button, and hear a long beep of 'di' from the host for about 5 seconds, release the button.
3. At this time, the dissolved oxygen and temperature values u200bu200bdisplayed by the instrument should conform to the corresponding relationship in Table 1, and the calibration preparation is completed. If not, repeat the operation.
Dissolved Oxygen Detector Calibration Guide:
Ensure that the dissolved oxygen electrode has been installed on the dissolved oxygen analyzer, and the battery power meets the requirements, turn on the machine, the screen will display automatic electrode polarization, and automatically perform 100% calibration in the air, after 2-3 minutes, the screen will display If the range is 90% to 110%, it means that the calibration is over and normal measurement can be performed; if it is not within this range, check whether the dissolved oxygen electrode is installed correctly, or whether the dissolved oxygen membrane or dissolved oxygen electrode is damaged, or contact the after-sales service.
Dissolved Oxygen Membrane Installation Guide:
If there is a red protective cap on the electrode head, you need to rotate the red protective cap off, take a HI76407A/P dissolved oxygen film, drop 2-3 drops of HI7041S dissolved oxygen filling solution in the dissolved oxygen film, and put the dissolved oxygen film Rotate to the dissolved oxygen electrode, and during the rotation, gently talk about the dissolved oxygen film to ensure that there is no air or air bubbles in the dissolved oxygen film. After ensuring that the dissolved oxygen film is installed correctly, install the dissolved oxygen electrode on the dissolved oxygen analyzer.
A dissolved oxygen detector is suitable for large, medium and small water plants and industrial and mining enterprises. Dissolved oxygen concentration detection of domestic or industrial water, in order to control the dissolved oxygen of water to meet the specified water quality standards.