Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Five advantages of ammonia nitrogen online monitor
Ammonia nitrogen online monitoring instrument plays an important role in the detection of drinking water and industrial water. Using ammonia nitrogen online monitoring instruments to know the water quality is of great benefit to water pollution control. There are many ways to detect water quality, but using ammonia nitrogen online monitor is a more advanced detection method, which mainly has the following advantages:
1. The ammonia nitrogen online monitor uses a microcomputer system with a liquid crystal display, and the detected data can be seen directly on the screen.
2. The device has the functions of automatic diagnosis and information prompt so that once any fault occurs, the device can timely feedback to the user.
3. It can automatically calibrate the working curve, which can ensure the accuracy of the detection data.
4. Ammonia nitrogen online monitor has reasonable structure, stable performance and does not need too much maintenance. long-lasting.
5. Support update, the measurement program is constantly updated, the ammonia nitrogen online monitor equipment can update the measured parameters according to the actual needs, which can ensure that the instrument is not outdated.
In short, the performance of the ammonia nitrogen online monitor is very superior, it plays an important role in sewage treatment. Now there are many online ammonia nitrogen monitors. If you want to buy, you must find equipment from professional manufacturers. You must understand the strength of the manufacturer before choosing, and you can't just listen to the manufacturer's own words.