Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Have you heard of six ways to detect water quality?
Water quality testing manufacturers, professional instruments are used to analyze the content of water quality components. In order to protect the water environment, it is necessary to strengthen the monitoring of sewage discharge. The quality of drinking water is declining, which is great harm to human health. Water quality detectors are in environmental protection. Played an important role in the detection and protection of water resources.
Before doing the water quality inspection and installation, you can inspect your own water quality, and at the same time, you can determine what type of water treatment equipment is probably needed, and make a budget for water home improvement.
General water quality problems of water quality testing manufacturers can be detected in the following six ways:
1. Smell: Take a glass of water as far as possible from the faucet, and then use your nose to smell whether there is bleaching powder. If you can smell the bleaching powder, it means that the residual chlorine in the tap water exceeds the standard! A water purifier must also be used for terminal treatment.
2. Taste: Drink boiled water hot, whether it smells of bleaching powder, if you can smell the bleaching powder, it means that the residual chlorine in the tap water exceeds the standard! A water purifier must also be used for terminal treatment.
3. Look: Fill a glass of water with a glass of higher transparency, and look at the light to see if there are any fine substances suspended in the water. Let it stand for three hours, and then observe whether there is sediment at the bottom of the cup. If there is, it means that the suspended impurities in the water are seriously exceeding the standard; a water purifier must be used for terminal treatment.
4. View: Use tap water to make tea and observe whether the tea turns black overnight. If the tea turns black, it means that the iron and manganese content in the tap water exceeds the standard, and a water purifier equipped with iron and manganese filter elements should be used for termination. deal with.
5. Check: Check the water heater at home. Kettle, whether there is a layer of yellow dirt on the inner wall. If there is, it also indicates that the hardness of the water is too high. You should also use a softening water purifier as soon as possible to soften it.
6. Product: Taste boiled water, with or without astringent taste. If there is, it means that the water hardness is too high, and a water purifier equipped with a softening filter element of ion exchange resin should be used for treatment. The treated water will taste sweeter.