Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
How does the total nitrogen detector combine the colorimetric method with the computer
The total nitrogen analyzer is an instrument developed for the determination of total nitrogen. It is determined by visible light spectrophotometry. It has the characteristics of high measurement accuracy, wide scale, simple operation and easy control. The total nitrogen analyzer is developed according to standards. Combining the classic colorimetry with advanced computer technology, using the microcomputer photoelectron colorimetric detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetry, eliminating human error and greatly improving the measurement resolution. Completed the automation of the measurement process.
Total nitrogen detector is a widely used, fast and low-cost instrument for checking nitrogen content and protein content. It is generally used in food, beverage, soil, feed, grain and other fields.
But there is a strange phenomenon in the domestic total nitrogen analyzer market: the price difference between domestic and imported nitrogen analyzers with the same function is about ten times different. Comparing domestic home appliances, computers, mobile phones, and the prices of imported same grades are all close. Through the price phenomenon, we are informed that the price of domestic total nitrogen analyzers has been alienated.
The main advantages of total nitrogen detector:
1. Measuring interval: The user can set the total nitrogen analyzer to keep in standby mode between two measurements, avoiding waste of medicine.
2. Sample dilution: The sample can still be analyzed after active dilution. The active dilution has been adjusted before leaving the factory. The total nitrogen analyzer can be used for high-scale measurement.
3. Easy installation: The total nitrogen analyzer has successfully passed a series of tests to facilitate the installation and setting. When installing, only need to connect the medicine, sample, waste pipeline and power cord, and the total nitrogen analyzer is set. Parameters can be activated.
4. Active proofreading: The total nitrogen analyzer terminates the analysis and performs proofreading according to the proofreading time selected by the user, and checks and stores the new proofreading OD. If the obtained OD is greater than the limit selected by the user, there will be an alarm output.
5. Stable and reliable: In order to get used to industrial and environmental online requirements, it has confirmed its high stability in terms of electronics, hydraulics, etc. The electrical part and the hydraulic pipeline part are completely isolated, and the simple and stable performance guarantees the total The nitrogen analyzer can operate stably for a long time.