Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
How to use the turbidity meter? What should I do if I encounter a malfunction?
The turbidity meter calculates the turbidity by measuring the degree of obstruction caused by the insoluble particles in the water when the light passes through. That is to say, the turbidity meter measures the amount of light scattering by suspended particles of different sizes in the water. Then the suspended solids contained in the water body mainly include sediment, algae and various microorganisms. These suspended particles have many adverse effects on the water quality. Therefore, to strictly control the water quality, the measurement of turbidity is particularly important. How to use the turbidity meter:
1. Check the turbidity standard plate carefully. If there is dust or stains, wipe it with a half mixture of absorbent cotton and ethanol. The cuvette can be cleaned with detergent or detergent, and then rinsed with water, two light-transmitting Dry the surface. The instrument warms up for 10 minutes.
2. Set the range selector button to 100 gears, and insert the turbidity standard plate (the numbered side faces the left) at the back of the sample slot and just to the right.
3. Push the lever in, no symbol or object is placed in the optical path, adjust the zero adjustment knob so that the display reads 0 (air zero), pull the lever out, put the turbidity calibration accuracy board into the optical path, adjust ( Calibration) The knob makes the displayed reading be the factory calibration value NTU of the turbidity standard plate. After this, the calibration knob cannot be changed at will, and the standard plate is taken out.
4. Measuring range 1:10 adopts 30mm cuvette. The range of 100 uses 5mm cuvette. Insert the 5mm cuvette close to the right.
5. Put turbidity-free water (about 3/4 height) in the cuvette, put it in the front of the sample tank, and put the tested liquid into the back of the sample tank (both large and small cuvettes are close to the right ), push in the pull rod, adjust the zero position button of the adjuster section to make the display number 0. Pull out the lever, put the sample into the light path, and the displayed value is the turbidity value NTU of the tested liquid.
6. If the range selection key needs to be switched during measurement, in addition to using different cuvettes, the zero adjustment step for turbidity-free water must be repeated once.
7. The standard plate of this instrument has been calibrated with the standard solution before leaving the factory. If the user needs to re-calibrate, just use a 10FTU standard solution and zero turbidity water to perform the above steps in reverse to re-determine the calibration value.
Analysis and solutions to common failures of turbidity meter:
1. The power light does not turn on. The power light may not turn on because of poor contact with the power supply. This problem can be solved by reinstalling the power supply after checking the plug and socket. Another reason why the power light of the turbidity meter does not light up is that the fuse inside the turbidity meter is blown, which requires the user to replace the turbidity meter with a new fuse. You can check it with a multimeter in your hand.
2. Low reproducibility In addition to the failure of the sample cup itself, there are two other possibilities. The dry type is the change in the placement position of the sample cup used by the turbidity meter, and the other is the sample cup. The difference in the amount of liquid in the cup is too large. When measuring the turbidity meter, the user can avoid this problem by accurately placing the sample cup and keeping the liquid level in the sample cup.
3. Unstable readings are not necessarily caused by the turbidity meter itself, improper operation can also lead to unstable readings. When there are many bubbles in the measured liquid, the measured value will be affected. Therefore, the measurement must wait for the bubbles in the aqueous solution sample to dissipate before proceeding. Another reason is that a hanging cup appears when the aqueous solution is poured into the sample cup, that is, there are droplets in the cup chamber of the sample cup or water droplets on the outer wall of the sample cup so that the scattering of light is disturbed, and the turbidity meter cannot To obtain accurate measurement results, the method to avoid is to dry the sample cup of the turbidity meter with filter paper before measurement.
4. Large error The large error may be due to the large error in the previously calibrated curve, which requires the user to re-calibrate and calibrate. In addition, the temperature of the measured solution is high, and water mist is generated on the sample cup, which will also cause large errors in the measurement results.
5. Display overflow. Once installed, there are three cases of display overflow:
The connection line between the sensor and the display meter is incorrect;
The measuring part of the probe is damaged, and the measured data is disordered;
The actual turbidity of the measured water quality exceeds the measurement range. The turbidity meter is an online monitoring instrument designed to measure the turbidity of water quality in the treatment of municipal sewage and industrial wastewater.
It can be used to detect turbidity changes in the biochemical treatment process and provide continuous and accurate measurement results. The innovative multi-beam mutual compensation technology can eliminate the measurement error caused by the contamination of the sensor light window, significantly improve the measurement accuracy, reduce the maintenance workload, and improve the work reliability.