Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
A water quality analyzer is a commonly used water quality analyzer. It has the advantages of accurate measurement, stable performance, simple operation, wide application range, and advanced reliability, and is widely used in many fields. So what should you pay attention to when using a water quality analyzer, learn more about it, don’t overwhelm you with more skills!
Key points of using water quality analyzer:
1. The system requirements are closed. It is necessary to tighten the connection of the Karl Fischer reagent liquid circuit, from the reagent bottle to the metering pump and then to the reaction tank, otherwise, the leakage of the reagent will directly affect the experimental results. Another problem is its problem. The non-sealing is that the Karl Fischer reagent absorbs moisture in the air during the test process, causing the end of the titration to be delayed.
2. The problem of accurate sampling. When calibrating the Karl Fischer reagent, you need to take 10mg of water. The test uses a 10ul sampler, which is not only accurate and fast but also prevents the adhesion of water droplets. Similarly, the use of methanol reagents and ethyl esters have similar problems, so care should be taken to minimize the opening time of the reaction tank after handling.
3. Magnetic mixing speed adjustment. In the reverberation cell, since the titration reagent is applied locally instead of in a local area of the electrode, the mixing speed should be fast and will not constitute turbulence, so that the end can be reached. As fast as possible.
4. The water quality analyzer should be far away from the strong magnetic field to avoid the electronic display screen from beating and abnormal during the operation process. Manual moisture analyzer, because the glass automatic burette needs to be used for measuring Karl Fischer reagent and methanol solvent due to the equilibrium pressure, the glass burette itself needs to be connected to the outside.
5. When adjusting the titration speed of the burette, it should be adjusted to 1 drop/sec. The rapid acceleration of the titration will cause a large delay error at the end of the titration, and the slow titration speed will extend the test process, and then cause a delay in reaching the end.
6. The titration speed should be set quickly and then slow. The titration speed is fast, the test time is short, and the strain near the end is slow, which improves the measurement accuracy.
7. The system is as close as possible. The manual moisture analyzer requires a U-shaped tube filled with desiccant on the pipette and glass burette. To reduce the disturbance of air humidity to the test results, in an environment where the relative humidity of the air is greater than 70%, a moisture test should be arranged as much as possible.
8. After the test of the day, be sure to empty the Karl Fischer reagent in the system, and then wash it with methanol. Do not clean the system with water. Because it is not volatile, Karl Fischer's reagent will occur in the next test. Causes the calibration to be incorrect.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.