Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
Add pretreatment technology: The so-called additive pretreatment technology is to carry out the treatment in the conventional process. Through scientific and reasonable treatment technology, the pollutants in the water are removed, the consistency of the subsequent processes is reduced, and the treatment effect is improved.
At present, the additional pretreatment technology of micro-polluted source water mainly includes three aspects:
1. Adsorption pretreatment technology. Use the adsorption properties of substances to remove pollutants from water sources. Commonly used adsorbents are zeolite. Activated carbon and so on. Relevant expert studies have shown that using activated carbon with different particle sizes to adsorb organic matter in water has a good effect, but the adsorbent is difficult to recover and reuse, and the cost is relatively expensive.
2. Biological pretreatment technology. It can effectively remove organic matter and NH3-N pollutants in water. The biological pretreatment process mainly includes biological contact oxidation, biological expansion bed and fluidized bed, biological turntable, biological fluidized bed, etc. The efficiency of surface biological pretreatment technology to remove algae pollutants in micro-polluted water sources is as high as 60%-85%, However, the one-time investment cost is high and it is easily affected by temperature.
3. Chemical oxidation pretreatment, the main principle of which is to use the result of oxidation to destroy pollutants, decompose and transform pollutants, and reduce their concentration and toxicity. Commonly used oxidants include chlorine, chlorine dioxide and ozone. The removal efficiency of CODMn from slightly polluted water sources is 30% to 60%, and the cost is low, so it has a good application prospect.
Strengthening the conventional processing technology: Strengthening the conventional processing technology is to achieve the purpose of effectively removing pollutants through the transformation and upgrading of the conventional processing technology.
Its main feature is that there is no need to add other equipment, only the processing capacity of the original equipment needs to be improved, and the source water of micro-pollution needs to be reduced. To achieve turbidity, improve water quality, and reduce treatment costs. Including intensified coagulation. Intensified filtration, etc.
Deep processing technology:
1. Membrane treatment technology, the principle of sewage treatment is to use the ability of water molecules in raw water to pass through the separation membrane to remove the color, odor, and disinfection by-products in the water, so as to obtain a drinking water source. The most common technologies for the treatment of polluted water sources include microfiltration membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, nanofiltration membranes, reverse osmosis membranes and other technologies. A large number of experimental studies have shown that the removal efficiency of DOC and UV254 by membrane technology is 30% and 45%, the removal rate of algal cells is 100%, and the removal rate of chlorophyll a is 96%. Membrane technology has attracted more and more attention as a new water treatment technology and has broad application prospects in the treatment of micro-polluted water.
2. Ozone-biological activated carbon technology is a multi-technology integration of micro-pollution treatment technology. It is also the main technology in the treatment of micro-polluted water source water in my country. It can reduce the nutritional indicators of effluent and improve the safety and stability of drinking water. With the development of science and technology in China, this micro-polluted water source treatment technology has been widely used in urban deep crossing water treatment.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.