E-mail: email@example.com | Expert in Water Quality Measurement and Water Treatment Project
PPB DISSOLVED OXYGEN SENSOR
1) With platinum (Pt) as cathode and Ag / AgCl as anode.
2) The electrolyte is 0.1 M potassium chloride (KCI).
3) The silicone rubber permeable membrane imported from U.S.
4) It has silicone rubber and steel gauze.
5) It is featured by collision resistance, high. temperature resistance, shape retention.
6) widey used for trace dissolved oxygen content application, such as thermal power plants, power plant desalted water,boiler feed water etc.
DOG-208F ppb class Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Electrode shell material
PT100, PT1000, 22K, 2.252K etc.
Detection lower limit
5 meters(double shielded)
Minimum flow rate
5cm/s; 515 L/h
|Measurement error||<±1 ppb|
|Output current||50-80nA Note: Maximum current 20-25 uA|
|Calibration intervals||>60 days|
|Measured water temperature||0-60℃|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.