Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
Water quality analyzers are widely used in industries, agriculture, medicine, scientific research institutions, and other occupations. It can perform content testing and data printing on the free water contained in samples such as tobacco, paper, food, tea, feed, grain, chemical material, pharmaceutical material, textile material, etc.
Water quality analysis skills The new generation of water quality instruments developed by using new data communication skills and control software based on computer operating system can adjust the titration accuracy and titration speed according to the sample, which is convenient, fast, and high-precision testing of water quality content of different scales. ; According to the environmental conditions of the experiment, you can set active or manual drift value scene deduction to ensure more accurate analysis results; can choose active or manual end recognition according to different Karl Fischer reagent standards.
The high-precision standard piston burette and anti-diffusion titration head ensure high-precision potentiometric titration. The push-in design of the burette makes it easy and fast to replace at any time. The modular combination of the titration response bottle greatly reduces the cost of consumable parts such as the response bottle, making the cost of consumables of the water quality instrument extremely low.
The multiparameter water quality analyzer has a well-sealed titration cell. All seals are made of highly stable molds to completely separate the titration process from the outside world. The active liquid supply and drainage system can actively replace the solvent or remove the waste liquid to avoid The contact of chemical reagents with the human body.
1. The instrument is turned on and enters the system self-check to check whether the functions of the main components are normal, such as the main board of the instrument, the printer, the liquid path detection (finished by the liquid detector), the distribution valve and the valve detector, etc., which can be intelligently identified Identify faults and prompt them actively.
2. Enter the activation electrode program, which has the function of electrode activation timing, and accurately grasps the activation time, so as to improve the service life of the electrode and ensure the stability of the electrode. The time is counted down to 30 minutes, you can press the NO button to exit the activation electrode program directly.
3. Enter the main menu, first perform electrode calibration, and ensure the stability of the instrument through calibration.
4. Select the water sample to analyze, after more than 5 quality control tests, you can actively generate and print the quality control statement, and calculate the average of the quality control times, the specification deviation, and the coefficient of variation.
5. Intelligent liquid detection program to ensure accurate sampling and measurement, an active reminder of the measurement process, your convenient guide, which can be standby for 24 hours, can be actively maintained in standby mode, has active positive and negative flushing function, short liquid path, Unique positive and negative scouring active calibration and scouring piping system, eradicating interpenetrating pollution. 6. Active printing. Manual printing is optional, saving printing paper. Statement sheet: comprehensive information statement, can set the reference scale value and print.
7. The compression power pump tube imported from the United States is selected to increase the service life of the pump tube.
8. Measuring method: ion-selective electrode (ISE) direct method.
9. Test items: PH. Fluoride ion. Nitrate Nitrogen. Water hardness (Ca 2 + .Mg 2 + ion). Chloride ion. Sodium-ion. Potassium ion. Calcium ion and other items.
Precautions for use:
1. The system is fully enclosed. The connection of the Karl Fischer reagent liquid path must be fastened, from the reagent bottle to the metering pump to the reaction tank, otherwise, the leakage of the reagent will directly affect the test results. Another problem with its tightness is that the Karl Fischer reagent absorbs air and water quality during the test, which will cause the end of the titration to be delayed.
2. The precise problem of water quality analyzer sampling. When calibrating the Karl Fischer reagent, you need to take 10mg of water and try to use a 10ul sampler, which is not only accurate, fast, but also able to avoid the adhesion of water droplets. Similarly, the use of methanol reagent. Ethyl ester has similar problems. After taking and placing, you should pay attention to shorten the time when the reaction cell is opened as much as possible.
3. Adjust the magnetic stirring speed of the water quality analyzer. In the reverberation cell, because the titration reagent is added to the part and not at the same place with the electrode, the stirring speed is so fast that no turbulence is formed so that the end can be reached as quickly as possible.
4. The titration speed setting of the water quality analyzer should be fast and then slow. The titration is fast at first to shorten the experiment time as much as possible, and the strain is slow towards the end, which can improve the measurement accuracy.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.