Contact us right away
BOQU Instrument focus on development and production of water quality analyzers and sensors, including water quality meter, dissolved oxygen meter, pH sensors, etc.
The multi-parameter water quality tester can detect COD, ammonia nitrogen, total phosphorus, total nitrogen, turbidity, suspended solids, heavy metals (iron, nickel, copper, zinc, silver, chromium, hexavalent chromium, cadmium) in sewage, lead, and other conventional parameters) instruments with multiple parameters such as residual chlorine and total chlorine.
A multi-parameter water quality tester can be applied to the detection of multiple water quality indicators in groundwater, surface water, industrial wastewater, and domestic sewage.
The multi-parameter water quality tester adopts fiber optic detection technology, dual colorimetric detection system, imported light source, LCD color touch screen, equipped with thermal printer, can store 1 million sets of data, equipped with USB interface and Bluetooth transmission function, concentration direct reading, simple operation, Stable performance and support free customization of parameters.
Several, dozens, dozens, or even hundreds of parameters can be customized on one instrument, saving costs and making the instrument more cost-effective.
The operation process of multi-parameter water quality tester:
1. Place the instrument on a stable, level surface; insert one end of the power cord into the power socket of the instrument, and the other end into the AC power socket;
2. Instrument warm-up: After the instrument is turned on, the system warms up for 10 minutes, and the instrument enters the self-check process after the warm-up ends;
3. Self-test: After the warm-up is completed, the instrument will automatically perform a self-test, and enter the main interface after the self-test is completed.
4. Select the parameters to be tested in the menu according to different test parameters, and operate according to the requirements of the manual (see the manual for details)
5. Pour the processed blank sample and the sample to be tested into the cuvette and put them into the prompt channel on the screen, in turn, click Detect, and the system will automatically compare the blank to get the concentration of each sample.
6. The test data is stored in the historical data, and the results can be printed.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.