Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
A residual chlorine total chlorine analyzer is used for rapid detection of residual chlorine. The reagents required in the detection process are designed into special reagent packs. Users do not need professional knowledge to prepare the reagents, and can accurately detect the content of residual chlorine within a few minutes, which is extremely convenient for enterprises to quickly monitor the content of residual chlorine in the water. This instrument is an instrument for measuring the residual chlorine concentration in water. It is suitable for use in sewage, wastewater, drinking water, tap water, hospitals, environmental protection departments and water plants for self-testing. No professional knowledge is required. Follow the instructions step by step to get a digital display of the residual chlorine concentration value.
1. Draw 200ml water sample into a 300ml iodine flask with a non-grading pipette, add 0.5g potassium iodide and 5ml acetate buffer solution.
2. Add 0.0100mol/L sodium thiosulfate standard solution from the burette until it turns light yellow, add 1ml of starch solution, continue to titrate until the blue color disappears, and record the dosage.
Calculation: Total residual chlorine (Cl2,mg/L)=C×V1×35.46×1000/V
In the formula: c----concentration of standard titration solution of sodium thiosulfate (mol/L); V1----amount of standard titration solution of sodium thiosulfate (ml); 35.46----total residual chlorine (Cl2) Molar mass (g/mol).
The effect on the environment:
Most of the equipment that needs to be cooled is cooled by the medium of water (usually seawater). If the water without chlorination treatment is directly passed to the equipment and other pipelines, it may cause the equipment's corrosion and affect the operation's safety.
However, this part of the water is useless after cooling the equipment, and it is generally discharged back to the river. As we all know, chlorine has the effect of killing poison, and the discharged water will kill poison and also kill the animals and plants in the water.
Therefore, the residual chlorine content is the standard tested by the environmental protection department. But now the general circulating water system has very little chlorine and will not cause serious impact.
Performance characteristics of residual chlorine and total chlorine analyzer:
1. Display in Chinese. Menu in Chinese. Notes in Chinese: easy to operate, and prompts in Chinese throughout the operation steps.
2. Digital clock function: Provides a time base for various functions.
3. The instrument is stable and does not crash: the watchdog program ensures that the instrument will not crash when it works continuously.
4. Manual current source function: The output current value can be checked and set arbitrarily, which is convenient for detecting the recorder and the lower computer.
5. The software sets the current output mode: the software selects 0~10mA or 4~20mA output.
6. Notepad function: Notepad faithfully records the operation and usage of the instrument and the time of alarm occurrence, which is convenient for management.
7. Monitoring electrode function: the method, time and results of each calibration are recorded, which is easy to query and analyze the electrode change law.
8. Multi-parameter display on the same screen: display residual chlorine, temperature, pH value, output current (HOCL or residual chlorine electrode input current), status and time on the same screen.
9. Historical curve: The residual chlorine measurement data is automatically stored every 5 minutes, and the residual chlorine value can be stored continuously for one month. Provides two functions of historical curve display and fixed-point query on the same screen.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.