Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Pay attention to these four aspects in the use of multi-parameter water quality analyzer
The multi-parameter water quality analyzer adopts the photoelectron colorimetric detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetric method. Elimination of human error, so the measurement resolution is greatly improved. When measuring, when the water sample to be tested is put into a specific reagent, the water sample will quickly develop color. Then put this water sample into the photoelectric colorimetric base. The instrument can be used to detect the ion concentration in domestic or industrial water in a large, medium, and small water plants, industrial and mining enterprises, swimming pools and other places, so as to control the various parameters of the water to achieve the required water quality standards.
Characteristics of multi-parameter water quality analyzer:
1. Cold light source, narrow-band interference optical system, good optical stability.
2. The wavelength is automatically selected when measuring samples, without adjustment.
3. The optical part of the instrument is strictly controlled to ensure its high performance.
4. Equipped with 16mm tube and 25mm tube adapters, which can take into account different applications.
5. With a USB port, it can be connected to a computer to read records or print out stored data.
6. Large LCD LCD display, convenient and intuitive operation.
7. The main machine casing is made of molded ABS material, IP65 design, good waterproof and dustproof performance.
Notes on the use of multi-parameter water quality analyzer:
1. The system is fully enclosed. The connection of the Karl Fischer reagent liquid path must be fastened, from the reagent bottle to the metering pump and then to the reaction cell, otherwise, the leakage of the reagent will directly affect the test result. Another problem of its non-sealing is that the Karl Fischer reagent absorbs air moisture during the test, which will cause the titration endpoint to be delayed.
2. The accuracy of sampling. When calibrating the Karl Fischer reagent, you need to take 10m, try to use a 10ul sampler, which is not only accurate and fast but also can prevent the adhesion of water droplets. Similarly, the use of methanol reagents and ethyl esters also have similar problems. After taking and placing them, attention should be paid to shorten the opening time of the reaction tank as much as possible.
3. Magnetic stirring speed adjustment. In the reaction tank, because the titration reagent is added locally and not at the same place as the electrode, the stirring speed should be as fast as no turbulence is formed so that the endpoint can be reached as quickly as possible.
4. The titration speed setting should be fast and then slow. The titration should be fast to shorten the test time as much as possible, and the strain will be slow when approaching the endpoint, which can improve the measurement accuracy.