Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Principle and classification of COD measuring instrument
COD measuring instrument is mainly divided into display module, optical detection pool, matching reagent group and electronic circuit chip control module, etc., according to the working conditions of the site, it can be equipped with emergency detection configuration. The display panel module can be divided into the data display area, selection keys, up and down keys, function keys, zero calibration keys, and so on. The main components of the reagent group are potassium dichromate (potassium permanganate for drinking water), sulfuric acid, mercury sulfate, silver sulfate, and water.
COD refers to adding a known amount of potassium dichromate solution to the water sample, in a strong sulfuric acid medium, using silver sulfate as a catalyst, after high-temperature digestion, the COD value is determined by spectrophotometry. That is, the absorbance of trivalent chromium produced by reduction of potassium dichromate is measured at a wavelength of 620nm; the COD value in the sample is directly proportional to the increase in absorbance of trivalent chromium so that the absorbance value can be converted into the COD value in the sample.
Characteristics of COD measuring instrument:
1. Stable. Reliable. According to the requirements of environmental standards, Analytic Technology has launched this COD determination pre-filled tube reagent, in order to avoid the user's tedious operation of reagent preparation and testing process, improve detection efficiency, and ensure stable, accurate, and reliable detection.
2. The life span is developed and produced by imported mainstream optical components, the life span of the luminous body is as long as 100,000 hours, and the instrument quality assurance is super long.
3. The portable and portable COD rapid tester adopts an integrated design. The host, digester, etc., pipettes, reagents, colorimetric tubes, etc. are all installed in a portable suitcase to facilitate on-site detection by customers. Environmental protection engineering Process transformation, etc.
4. The automatic calibration analyzer performs calibration according to the calibration time and calibration typeset by the user. If the result exceeds the set limit, the original calibration parameters will not be replaced and an alarm signal will be output.
Common classification of COD water quality measuring instruments:
The basic composition of COD rapid detector: digestion reactor (6/16/25 hole digester). Cooling through the rack. Cuvette rack. Prefabricated COD reagent (optional powder). High-end pipette. Special digestion A number of colorimetric integrated tubes. Portable printers. Printing paper. Mobile power supply, etc. COD ammonia nitrogen analyzer can be used to determine the concentration of two parameters of COD and ammonia nitrogen in water samples. The concentration range of COD is 0~15000mg/L, and the range of ammonia nitrogen change is 0~50mg/L, 5 inches in size. The LCD screen displays the values u200bu200bof COD and ammonia nitrogen in all Chinese in mg/L.