Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Product features of multi-parameter water quality analyzer and points to be noted before use
Multi-parameter water quality analyzer mainly adopts ion-selective electrode measurement method to achieve accurate detection. Electrodes on the instrument: PH, fluorine, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and reference electrode. Each electrode has an ion-selective membrane that will react with the corresponding icons in the sample to be tested. The membrane is an ion exchanger, which reacts with the ion charge to change the membrane potential, and the potential between the liquid, sample and membrane can be measured.
The two potential differences detected on both sides of the membrane will generate current. The sample, reference electrode, and reference electrode solution constitute one side of the loop, the membrane, the internal electrode solution, and the internal electrode on the other side.
Product features of multi-parameter water quality analyzer:
1. Small size, easy to carry, suitable for on-site pond inspection. LCD digital display, easy to use.
2. Using the photoelectric colorimetric principle of spectrophotometry, it is convenient to apply reagents, such as ammonia nitrogen detection, and the detection result is displayed digitally in 2 minutes.
3. 400-2000 sets of test data can be stored for easy viewing at any time, the test results are stable and reliable and conform to national standards.
4. The host has a built-in large-capacity lithium battery, which is suitable for quantitative measurement in the laboratory or in the field. It can be used for one week after charging for 8 hours.
5. The calibration curve within the full range is stored in the instrument, with automatic shutdown function and power failure protection function, so that data will not be lost.
6. With 8 parameters, aquaculture water quality indicators are basically covered, including (determination of ammonia nitrogen, rapid analysis of nitrite, determination of dissolved oxygen, determination of sulfide, determination of residual chlorine, determination of copper, phosphoric acid Salt determination), water quality analysis results are stable and reliable.
7. Self-set alarm range, over-range buzzer alarm, and display alarm function.
8. The Bluetooth version can upload data to the mobile phone in real-time. You can also check the water quality data anytime and anywhere when you are out of the field.
Before using the multi-parameter water quality analyzer, please pay attention to the following items:
1. The host should be warmed up for 15-20 minutes before the experiment.
2. The COD test tube used in the experiment does not need to be rinsed with detergent. Generally, it is rinsed with tap water and then dried with distilled water to prevent the detergent from adhering to the inner wall and affecting the measurement result.
3. For continuous measurement of multiple samples, pour out the solution in the tested cuvette from one corner, wash it with distilled water and carefully shake it off, and then pour the new solution to be tested, which introduces errors Within the allowable range, in order to make the error smaller, the COD value of the water sample can be increased from small to large when measuring.
4. When pouring the solution from the cuvette, do not splash the solution on the light-transmitting viewing window of the cuvette. Before the colorimetric determination, check whether the cuvette is clean. In addition to visual inspection, you can check every The optical density A of two cuvettes, test whether the relative value is consistent
5. When pulling the rod of the tester, ensure that the cuvette under test is accurately aligned with the light path.
6. After the reaction liquid is poured into the cuvette, there are small bubbles floating up, which will affect the fluctuation of the digital display. Read the reading when the number is stable.
If the water sample in the test tube splashes during digestion, please check:
1. Whether the prepared reagent has been placed in the air for too long;
2. After adding the reagent to the water sample, whether it is shaken well;
3. Whether it is analytically pure concentrated sulfuric acid or sulfuric acid is out of date.
4. Whether the temperature of the digestion apparatus is too high.