Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Product principle and determination method of residual chlorine analyzer
Basic introduction of residual chlorine analyzer:
A residual chlorine detector is simply an instrument for the rapid detection of residual chlorine. The instrument is equivalent to a small spectrophotometer. After the water sample is reacted with special reagents, the residual chlorine / Total chlorine value.
The characteristic of the residual chlorine detector is that the reagents needed in the detection process are designed into special reagent packs, and the instrument itself also includes a standard curve. Users do not need professional knowledge to prepare reagents and make curves. Accurately detecting the content of residual chlorine can be extremely convenient for enterprises to quickly monitor the content of residual chlorine in the water.
Residual chlorine analyzer product principle:
Residual chlorine refers to the effective chlorine remaining in the water after the water has been disinfected with chlorine and contacted for a certain period of time. Residual chlorine is divided into free residual chlorine and combined residual chlorine. Free residual chlorine: generally refers to chlorine molecules, hypochlorous acid molecules and hypochlorite ions in water. Combined residual chlorine: generally refers to the compound after chlorine is combined with free ammonia or organic amine in water.
Residual chlorine analyzer method:
DPD spectrophotometry, DPD reacts rapidly with residual chlorine in the water to produce a red color. Under the catalysis of iodide, monochloramine can also react with DPD to develop color. When iodide is added before adding DPD reagent, a part of trichloramine and free residual chlorine develop color together. Amine concentration.
Residual chlorine analyzer application industry:
The instrument adopts the DPD method, which uses the principle of photoelectric colorimetric detection to replace the traditional visual colorimetric method. Human error is eliminated, so the measurement resolution is greatly improved. During measurement, when the water sample to be tested is put into the DPD tablet, the water sample will turn red. Then put this water sample into the photoelectric colorimetric base, and the meter will obtain the concentration of residual chlorine by comparing the depth of red. It can be applied to the residual chlorine concentration detection of domestic or industrial water in large, medium and small water plants, industrial and mining enterprises, food and beverage, medical and health, CDC, secondary water supply, aquaculture, swimming pools, etc., so as to control the residual chlorine of water to meet the requirements water quality standards.
Residual chlorine analyzer product features:
1. The readings are fast and accurate.
2. EPA-approved DPD detection method.
3. Automatic temperature compensation.
4. Low battery alarm, 10 minutes without operation automatic shutdown.
5. Large screen display, easy to read.
6. Microcomputer, touch keyboard, LCD liquid crystal digital clear display, easy to use.
7. The water sample can be read a few minutes after the reaction is put into the reagent, and the value of residual chlorine is displayed digitally.
8. The host can have a built-in high-power lithium battery and power adapter, which is suitable for quantitative measurement in the laboratory or field. It can be used continuously for 4 hours after charging for 2 hours, and it can be used immediately after charging.
9. The instrument stores the calibration curve in the full range, with power-off protection, the calibration data will not be lost.