Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Residual chlorine analyzer can also be used in the following industries
The residual chlorine analyzer uses the DPD colorimetric method to detect the concentration of chlorine. Due to the addition of buffer reagents, the sample is adjusted to a certain pH range. DPD will react with the residual chlorine or total chlorine in the water sample to form a purple-red compound. The residual chlorine analyzer uses a spectrophotometric method to measure the absorbance change to obtain the water sample concentration of residual chlorine.
The residual chlorine tester can be widely used in the detection of the concentration of hypochlorous acid and residual chlorine in the water disinfection process of the food and beverage, medical and health, CDC, tap water supply, secondary water supply, swimming pool, aquaculture, etc., in order to control the residual chlorine in the water Meet the required water quality standards.
Residual chlorine refers to the available chlorine remaining in the water after chlorinated disinfection and contact for a certain period of time. The general term for the free chlorine and combined chlorine remaining in the water after a certain period of contact with chlorine in the water. It means that after chlorine is put into the water, in addition to the bacteria, microorganisms, organics, and inorganics in the water, a part of the chlorine is consumed, and a part of the chlorine is left. This part of the chlorine is called residual chlorine. Residual chlorine can be divided into compound residual chlorine, also called combined residual chlorine; free residual chlorine refers to OC1.HOCl.Cl2 in the water, etc., which has fast sterilization speed, strong sterilization power, but disappears quickly, and is also called free residual chlorine; The total residual chlorine is the sum of the combined residual chlorine and the free residual chlorine.
Features of Residual Chlorine Analyzer:
1. Residual chlorine analyzer adopts DPD colorimetric method, which can detect residual chlorine.
2. The residual chlorine analyzer uses the built-in curve to calibrate, and the measurement is more accurate.
3. The residual chlorine analyzer can be connected with the automatic chlorination pump to realize automatic chlorination.
4. The residual chlorine analyzer realizes automatic operation and analysis, and the analysis cycle is 2.5 minutes/10 minutes.
5. With automatic turbidity, chromaticity compensation and automatic diagnosis functions to reduce measurement errors.
6. A set of reagents can be used to automatically run the residual chlorine tester for 30 days, and can be used in unattended monitoring stations.
Precautions and maintenance of residual chlorine analyzer:
1. The electrode should be cleaned frequently to ensure that it is not contaminated.
2. Calibrate the electrode at regular intervals.
3. The secondary meter generally does not require routine maintenance. When there is an obvious failure, please do not open it for repair, and contact the manufacturer as soon as possible.
4. After turning on the power, the instrument should have a display. If there is no display or the display is abnormal, immediately turn off the power and check whether the power is normal.
5. The cable connector must be kept clean, and not damp or water, otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate.
6. During the water stop, make sure that the electrode is immersed in the tested liquid, otherwise, its life will be shortened.
7. The quality of the residual chlorine analyzer depends largely on the maintenance of the electrode.