Contact us right away
BOQU Instrument focus on development and production of water quality analyzers and sensors, including water quality meter, dissolved oxygen meter, pH sensors, etc.
There are many classifications of sewage COD, and different classifications have different names. According to the classification of sewage sources, sewage treatment is generally divided into production sewage treatment and domestic sewage treatment. Production sewage includes industrial sewage, agricultural sewage and medical sewage, while domestic sewage is sewage produced in daily life, which refers to complex mixtures of various forms of inorganic and organic substances, including:
①Floating and suspended solid particles;
②gel-like and gel-like diffusers;
③Pure solution. According to the nature of sewage, there are two types of water pollution: one is natural pollution; the other is man-made pollution. At present, the most harmful to water bodies is man-made pollution. Water pollution can be divided into three categories: chemical pollution, physical pollution and biological pollution according to the different pollution impurities.
The main pollutants are:
(1) Industrial wastewater discharged without treatment;
(2) Domestic sewage discharged without treatment;
(3) Farmland sewage with extensive use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides;
(4) Industrial waste and domestic waste piled up by the river;
(5) Soil and water loss;
(6) Mine sewage. The above are several commonly used classifications of COD. Understanding these will give us a better understanding of environmental pollution. It is the responsibility of each of us to reduce water pollution.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.