Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
A multi-parameter water quality detector is a new type of instrument that can simultaneously and quickly detect water quality, with simple operation and accurate results. It can be used with supporting reagents at the same time, no standard solution is required. The result can be obtained quickly by drawing a standard curve, which is convenient for field sampling and current measurement.
The structure and working principle of the instrument:
The multi-parameter water quality detector is based on the visible light micro-spectrometer independently developed by the Microsystem Research Center of Chongqing University as the core, and is based on modern spectral analysis technology to complete ammonia nitrogen. Anionic surfactant. Cr6+. COD. Pb2+. Total phenol. Total phosphorus 7 Real-time online detection of water quality parameters. The multi-parameter water quality detector is mainly composed of five parts: optical system, flow path system, multifunctional sample detection room, control system, and embedded system. The optical system provides the optical path and absorption spectrum detection for the detection of absorbance. The flow path system is composed of micro-fluidic devices. The multifunctional sample detection chamber integrates ultrasonic cleaning and Peltier's constant temperature structure. The control system realizes that each functional module is in accordance with the detection needs. Orderly work, embedded detection data transmitted by the spectrometer, complete data processing, and detection results display.
The instrument has eight independent detection flow paths and independent detection light paths. The 26 channels of the multi-position valve are distributed to each path to enter a reagent or standard solution, and the No. 1 tube is used as the common flow path.
The solution passes through the selection of the multi-position valve and is driven by the micro peristaltic pump to enter the sample chamber. The reaction is accelerated by ultrasonic or bubble stirring. The light emitted by the halogen lamp passes through the liquid in the sample chamber and is received by the spectrometer. In the embedded system of absorbance data transmission, the embedded system finally determines the concentration of a substance in the liquid by comparing the absorbance of the test liquid with the absorbance-concentration standard curve, thereby realizing rapid real-time monitoring of water quality parameters.
Technical characteristics of multi-parameter water quality detector:
1. High detection accuracy and reliable data.
2. Earthquake resistance. Strong moisture resistance.
3. The pretreatment unit is rich and diverse, built-in pretreatment units such as dilution, digestion, distillation, fluid distribution, etc., with strong anti-interference, enhancing the detection range of the instrument and the accuracy of the tested sample.
4. Imported pump valves are selected, which have a long life and are maintenance-free. In addition to the regular addition of reagents, depending on the usage conditions, the instrument only needs to replace the pump tube for months or even years. Another daily maintenance is extremely simple.
5. Programmable operation can realize continuous automatic sampling detection of multiple water quality parameters.
6. Equipped with special reagents, which are stable and reliable, simple to operate, and ensure detection accuracy. Each time a sample is tested, the amount of reagents is small, which greatly saves the operator.
7. Support one-key printing, built-in printer, can print detection data in real-time, and can also query and print historical data.
8. The housing of the multi-parameter water quality detector is made of metal, which is safe and durable. Equipped with large-area glass windows, which can monitor the experiment process in real-time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.