Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
Technical characteristics of online turbidimeter
An online turbidity meter is to shows the degree of obstruction of light transmission by suspended matter in water. The water contains soil, silt, fine organic matter and other microorganisms and colloids that can make the water appear turbid. The lightwave sent by the transmitter on the sensor is absorbed by the measured object during transmission. After reflection and scattering, part of the transmitted light can illuminate the detector in the 180° direction, and part of the scattered light is scattered to the detector in the 90° direction. superior.
The light intensity received by the online turbidimeter direction detector has a certain relationship with the turbidity of the measured sewage, so the turbidity of the sewage can be calculated by measuring the intensity of the transmitted light and scattered light.
Main features of online turbidimeter:
1. The flow-through turbidity sensor has a built-in bubble elimination structure to improve measurement accuracy and stability.
2. The water outlet joint at the bottom of the flow-through turbidity sensor can be disassembled, which is convenient for users to clean and maintain.
3. The internal upgrade of the flow-through turbidity sensor is effective against dust and moisture.
4. The submerged turbidity sensor shell is made of 316L stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance.
5. The submerged turbidity sensor is not affected by the flow rate and pressure of the sample.
6. The infrared light wave sent by the transmitter on the sensor adopts a stable invisible near-monochromatic infrared light source, which avoids the interference of the chromaticity in the liquid and the external visible light on the measurement of the sensor.
7. Quartz glass lens with extremely high transmittance is used on the optical path of the sensor, and the emission and reception of infrared light waves are more stable.
8. The instrument adopts a new waterproof, dust-proof and moisture-proof high-quality shell (IP65) process, and the surface is painted with a generous appearance.
9. Wide range, stable measurement, high precision, good reproducibility and strong anti-interference ability.
10. Communication function: with RS-485 communication interface (partially compatible with MODBUS protocol) (optional); photoelectric isolation 4 ~ 20mA current output, the corresponding value can be set arbitrarily.
11. The hysteresis value can be set arbitrarily to avoid the frequent action of the switch relay, and the switch value can be set to close and close.
12. Using the two-point calibration method, the instrument range can be modified.
13. Watchdog function: to ensure that the meter will not crash.
14. The core components are all from foreign brands, and the power-down protection is more than 10 years.