Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
The COD detector complies with international general specifications
The COD detector is composed of a special digester and a special colorimeter. The COD detector has the functions of automatic temperature control, timing, zero adjustment, linear regression, curve storage and data printing. Because the COD detector uses strong oxidants during the measurement process, it is highly corrosive. A slight carelessness will cause serious corrosion to the COD detector and the oxidant delivery system. For this reason, we have developed a unique automatic air pressure sampling method to avoid possible occurrences. Corrosion phenomenon. COD detector can be widely used in environmental protection, scientific research monitoring, production monitoring and other fields. COD detector is an ideal machine for environmental monitoring and control.
COD detector function:
1. Chinese operation interface, large screen guide menu LCD display.
2. The center wavelength is 610nm.
3. COD can be measured directly.
4. There are 99 standard curves in the memory which can be set, modified, and saved manually.
5. The COD detector can automatically calculate and establish the curve with national standard samples.
6. With full-screen page-turning/viewing/modifying/saving functions.
7. With automatic protection function when temperature control over temperature, COD detector can adjust the power according to the load.
8. It has the required parameters to choose according to the preset memory working line.
9. It has the function of flickering and buzzing when the current temperature/timing parameters arrive.
10. The COD detector has the function of modifying and saving preset temperature/timing parameters.
The standard method of COD detection by COD detector is the reflux digestion titration method, which has a long digestion time (2 hours), high energy consumption, high reagent cost, and low efficiency, which often troubles the actual operator. We have successfully developed a COD detector to meet the requirements of industrial pollution source treatment and discharge and rapid detection of various sewage. COD detector can adopt open tube reflux heating digestion or sealed digestion method. The COD detector adopts a special catalyst and oxidant. After adding the special oxidant and catalyst, the water sample is heated and digested. The Cr6+ in the oxidant is partially reduced to Cr3+. The reduced Cr3+ content is determined by colorimetry. Regression calculation is used to calculate the COD in the water sample. The actual concentration of (cr). The COD detector uses the microcomputer photoelectron colorimetric detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetric method. The COD detector eliminates human error and greatly improves the measurement resolution.
The COD detector realizes the automation of the measurement process. The COD detector can be widely used in the monitoring of sewage outlets of factories and mines, the monitoring of import and export of urban sewage treatment plants, the monitoring of water quality of rivers and lakes, and the process control of sewage treatment facilities. COD detector is designed with exquisite design, microcomputer technology, follows the concept of environmental protection, and is easy to operate. The potassium dichromate method is used to determine the chemical oxygen demand (COD), and the COD detector conforms to the international standard. The COD detector has automatic zero point calibration, and it takes only 3 seconds to measure the sample after digestion in a fast cycle.
The COD detector is based on the catalytic fast method. The COD detector uses a monochromatic cold light source to measure the color change of the colored solution. The COD detector uses a single-chip technology for data processing laboratory precision analysis equipment.