Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
The working principle of water quality detector and its application fields
Water quality detector is a professional instrument for analyzing the content of water quality components using optical sensors and ion-selective sensors, measuring water: ammonia nitrogen, total phosphorus, total nitrogen, BOD, COD, turbidity, PH, dissolved oxygen and other items instrument. The instrument can be configured with monitoring sensors according to the user's choice. All sensors adopt the reagent-free monitoring method and are equipped with on-site monitoring pools, which can conveniently, quickly and quickly conduct a rapid investigation, screening and monitoring of the pollutant concentration in the water body. , and then carry out manual sampling and bring it back to the laboratory for monitoring and confirmation. The use of this equipment can greatly improve the efficiency of on-site monitoring, reduce the amount of sampling, and reduce the workload of laboratory monitoring. It is powerful equipment for on-site inspection, pollution discharge supervision, and random inspection monitoring.
First, the principle of water quality detector:
The general principle of a water quality detector is to involve the corresponding substances in the water through electrochemical reaction or chemical reaction, and then calculate the content of the corresponding substances in the water by colorimetry, titration, conductivity measurement and other methods.
Second, the application field of water quality detector:
1. The sensor is explosion-proof verified and can be used for the monitoring of flammable gas or flammable and explosive water.
2. Water quality monitoring, investigation, monitoring and screening of surface water, industrial sewage and drinking water sources.
3. Monitor and control the influent, effluent and water treatment processes of the water plant, and guide the optimization of dosing and related process control.
4. Monitoring of key sections of surface water bodies, an inspection of pollution sources, investigation of exceeding standards, daily monitoring of rivers, lakes and reservoirs.
5. Monitoring, screening and monitoring of urban water supply projects, water supply network, drainage network, secondary water supply and groundwater quality.
6. Key process control such as urban sewage treatment, industrial sewage treatment process, intelligent guidance, aeration volume and residence time.
7. Daily monitoring and investigation of petrochemical industry monitoring department, leakage accident, surface water pollution, drinking water pollution monitoring and early warning.
Three, the characteristics of the water quality detector instrument:
1. The experimental results are displayed in concentration, absorbance, or transmittance percentage.
2. The wavelength is automatically selected within the preset program parameters.
3. The instrument is hand-held and can be operated with one hand.
4. All Chinese display interfaces, are easy to operate and convenient.
5. Silicone keys, to ensure sealing performance, long service life.
6. Imported photoelectric converter to ensure the accuracy and stability of measurement.
7. The instrument is fully waterproof, the structure is firm and reliable, and it is more suitable for use in the field environment.
8. Use a circular colorimetric tube to measure, and can perform single-wavelength and dual-wavelength measurements at the same time.
9. Imported ultra-bright light-emitting diode light source, unique light source driving technology, to ensure long-term stability of the instrument.
10. Using 4 AAA batteries as the power source, it has strong versatility and avoids the delayed detection caused by insufficient power when there is no charging equipment on site.