Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
Residual Chlorine Tester: Chlorine is the most commonly used water disinfectant and is widely used, from drinking water and wastewater treatment to sanitation treatment of swimming pools and spas, as well as disinfection and sterilization in food processing. The instrument is suitable for large, medium and small water plants and industrial and mining enterprises, domestic or industrial water quality ion concentration content detection, in order to control the water quality to meet the specified water quality standards. This instrument uses the microcomputer photoelectron colorimetric detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetric method. Human error is eliminated, so the measurement resolution is greatly improved. During measurement, when the tested water sample is poured into the reagent, the water sample will change color. Then put this water sample into the photoelectric colorimetric base, and the meter will obtain the concentration of ions by comparing the color depth.
Operation principle of residual chlorine analyzer:
The color of each substance we observe is presented by its molecules through a series of absorption and emission of electromagnetic radiation (light). The analysis principle of the colorimeter is that the mixture of a certain concentration reacts to form a color, and the depth of the color is proportional to the concentration of the measured substance. When a substance is subjected to a beam of intensity I. When irradiated with light, part of the radiation is absorbed by the molecules of the substance, and part of the intensity is I, which is lower than I. radiation is emitted.
Residual chlorine analyzer application fields:
The residual chlorine meter can be widely used in the detection of hypochlorous acid and residual chlorine concentration in the water disinfection process of food and beverage, medical and health, CDC, tap water supply, secondary water supply, swimming pool, aquaculture and other industries, so as to control the residual chlorine in the water to reach specified water quality standards.
Residual chlorine analyzer product features:
1. Microcomputer, using LCD backlight liquid crystal display, touch keyboard, easy to use.
2. Microcomputer data processing, the instrument has built-in 5-point calibration, and users can calibrate up to 10 points by themselves.
3. With a one-key system restore to factory settings, users who do not have a laboratory need not worry about calibration, and are truly maintenance-free.
4. USB interface, can store 300 data.
5. Direct reading of all Chinese concentration, historical record query, real-time display of the clock.
6. The unique positioning structure and high-precision optical path system effectively ensure the correctness and repeatability of the measured value.
7. Its reliable linear compensation system makes the measurement data more accurate and stable.
8. High-quality imported integrated circuits and photoelectric detection components are used, which have high overall stability.
9. The instrument has stable performance, high resolution, and the instrument resolution reaches 0.001mg/L.
10. A number of independent design achievements, advanced technology, in line with the national standard GB/T5750-2006 drinking water hygiene standards.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.