Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
The residual chlorine analyzer is an electrode for measuring the concentration of dissolved oxygen in a liquid. Nowadays, the coated oxygen electrode is commonly used. The cathode of the residual chlorine analyzer electrode is a precious metal such as silver or platinum, the anode is a vivid metal such as tin or lead, and the acetic acid buffer is the electrolyte.
The residual chlorine meter has relatively low conductivity. However, the presence of ionized substances increases conductivity. If the two electrodes are immersed in a solution of a chemical substance (ion) that can be recovered by obtaining electrons, this substance can move to the negative electrode that can accept electrons from the negative electrode. In order to balance this flow of electrons (current), it is necessary to have an oxidation reaction on the surface of the positive electrode (an oxidizable substance loses electrons at the same rate).
Rules for the application of residual chlorine analyzer:
1. This type of dissolved oxygen electrode is a protection-free sensor for measuring dissolved oxygen in water media. Electrodes can be used in PG? 13.5 threads or pierced in tubes of appropriate dimensions.u200b
2. Improper or wrong use is risky.
3. Installation and protection can only be carried out by trained personnel. Since the inside of the sensor is glass, please be careful when handling it. The top of the sensor may be damaged by impact.
4. If the sensor is mechanically damaged, the electrolyte may leak. Prevent the skin, eyes, or mucous membranes from touching the electrolyte.
5. Ensure that no damage occurs when screwing in the PG13.5 thread and O-ring. O-rings are a consumable item and need to be replaced regularly-at least once a year. Even after all safety measures are taken, there is still a risk of leakage or mechanical damage to the armature. Where trace amounts of dissolved oxygen may have screw holes in the seal, leakage of gas or liquid may not be detected.
6. Before disassembling the electrode, make sure that there is no overpressure in the process.
The reaction of the north and south poles of the dissolved oxygen electrode is: the cathode, the precious metal of the cathode does not respond, but only plays the role of transferring electrons; the anode and the anode must release electrons, so it is costly: the electrode tip is covered with a semi-permeable membrane r The oxygen in the liquid passes through the semi-permeable membrane to reach the cathode, and electronic activity occurs between the north and south poles, and currently occurs. The greater the oxygen concentration, the stronger the current, and the dissolved oxygen concentration becomes an electrical signal, which can be displayed on the display or recorder after expansion.
The residual chlorine analyzer is widely used to test the specific gravity of various solids such as rubber, plastics (particles or products), metals, powder metallurgy, glass, etc., gels, pastes and other semi-solids, powders and various The density of a liquid (aqueous solution, oil, flavor, and fragrance, paint, etc.). The ZMD series active electronic density meter/specific gravity meter is specially designed for measuring the density or specific gravity of an object. Compared with the density balance on the market that adds a density measuring device to the electronic balance.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.