Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Expert in Water Quality Measurement and Water Treatment Project
Surface water, groundwater, municipal sewage and industrial wastewater are usually tested for residual chlorine, total chlorine, combined chlorine, chlorine dioxide, dissolved oxygen, ammonia nitrogen, nitrite, chromium, iron, manganese, color, turbidity, For various indicators such as suspended solids, the instruments used to detect different indicators are different. The commonly used instruments for water quality testing are:
1. COD measuring instrument: an indicator to measure the content of organic substances in water, the larger the amount, the more serious the pollution
2. BOD Speed u200bu200bTester: Detect Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) in Water
3. Ammonia nitrogen detector: measure ammonia nitrogen in the water. When the ammonia nitrogen content is high, it can be toxic to fish.
4. Total Phosphorus Rapid Tester: used for the detection of total phosphorus. Excessive phosphorus will cause eutrophication in lakes and red tides in bays
5. Total nitrogen detector: an intelligent instrument for testing the total nitrogen content in sewage
6. Infrared oil measuring instrument: for the determination and detection of petroleum, animal and vegetable oil content in groundwater, surface water, domestic sewage and industrial wastewater, as well as the concentration of oil fume in the catering industry
7. COD/Ammonia Nitrogen/Total Phosphorus/Total Nitrogen Multi-parameter Tester: Detect COD/Ammonia Nitrogen/Total Phosphorus/Total Nitrogen indicators in water
8. COD/Total Phosphorus Water Quality Tester: It supports the determination of multi-parameter COD and total phosphorus, and is suitable for field and on-site emergency detection
9. COD/Ammonia Nitrogen/Total Nitrogen Water Quality Tester: Water Quality Determination of COD Ammonia Nitrogen and Total Phosphorus
10. Ammonia nitrogen/total phosphorus/total nitrogen portable water quality analyzer: support the multi-parameter determination of ammonia nitrogen, total phosphorus and total nitrogen
11. COD/Ammonia Nitrogen/Total Phosphorus/Total Nitrogen/Dissolved Oxygen/Turbidity/Color/Suspended Solids Multi-parameter Tester: Detect COD/Ammonia Nitrogen/Total Phosphorus/Total Nitrogen/Dissolved Oxygen/turbidity/color in water Degree/Suspended Matter
12. Sewage five-parameter measuring instrument: mainly measure five parameters of CODCr, total phosphorus, ammonia nitrogen, suspended solids and total nitrogen in sewage
13. Tap water/sewage detector: can be used to measure turbidity, chromaticity, suspended solids, residual chlorine, total chlorine, combined chlorine, chlorine dioxide, dissolved oxygen, ammonia nitrogen, nitrite, chromium in drinking water, iron, manganese, copper, nickel, zinc, sulfate, phosphate, nitrate-nitrogen, an anionic detergent, ozone, etc. 78 parameters
14. Aquaculture water quality analyzer: suitable for the detection of water used in aquaculture, so as to control the PH, nitrite, ammonia nitrogen, dissolved oxygen, water temperature and salinity of the water to meet the specified water quality standards
15. Swimming pool water quality detector: used to measure urea, total chlorine, residual chlorine, PH and turbidity in swimming pools
16. Drinking water rapid analyzer: rapid determination of 35 items such as residual chlorine, total chlorine, chlorine dioxide and ozone in drinking water and its source water
17. Multi-parameter water quality analyzer: used to measure pH, ORP, sodium, ammonium, ammonia, fluorine, nitrate, chlorine, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and other parameters
18. Dissolved oxygen tester: used to detect the dissolved oxygen concentration in the water sample, so as to control the dissolved oxygen in the water to meet the specified water quality standards
19. PH meter: used for pH monitoring in chemical, metallurgical, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food and tap water solutions
20. Conductivity meter: used for conductivity measurement in many disciplines and fields such as scientific research, teaching, industry, agriculture, etc.
21. Portable residual chlorine detector: It is suitable for the detection of residual chlorine concentration of domestic or industrial water in large, medium and small water plants, industrial and mining enterprises, swimming pools and other places, so as to control the residual chlorine of water to meet the specified water quality standards
22. Portable flow velocity meter: It can be used as the measurement calculation of various open channel velocity, flow and pumping station flow
23. Online water quality monitoring instrument: COD/ammonia nitrogen/total phosphorus/total nitrogen online monitoring
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.