Contact us right away
BOQU Instrument focus on development and production of water quality analyzers and sensors, including water quality meter, dissolved oxygen meter, pH sensors, etc.
The quality of water quality affects the safety of people's water to a large extent. Before the water quality is transported to the pipeline, the staff needs to use water quality analysis instruments to monitor various parameters of the water quality, such as the pH value of the water and the content of microorganisms. Etc., so water quality analysis instruments need to be used in many fields. Next, we will learn more about water quality analyzers and their components!
What is a water quality analyzer used for?
1. The water quality analyzer mainly uses the ion-selective electrode measurement method for accurate detection. Electrodes on the instrument: PH. Fluorine. Sodium. Potassium. Calcium. Magnesium. Reference electrode. Each electrode has an ion-selective membrane that reacts with the corresponding icons in the sample being measured.
2. The difference in ionic concentration between the internal electrode solution and the sample will generate an electrochemical voltage on both sides of the membrane of the working electrode. The voltage is directed to the amplifier through a highly conductive internal electrode, and the reference electrode is also directed to the location of the amplifier. By detecting an accurate standard solution of known ion concentration, a fixed curve can be obtained to detect the ion concentration in the sample.
3. When the measured ion contacts the electrode in solution, the ion migrates in the aqueous layer of the selected electrode matrix. The charge change of the migrating ions has a potential, which changes the potential between the membrane surfaces and creates a potential difference between the measurement electrode and the reference electrode.
What are the product components of water quality analysis instruments?
1. The bottle-type deepwater sampler is mainly composed of three parts: sampling rod, sampling bottle, and control valve.
2. The sampling rod (with scale) is made of a high-quality 304 stainless steel tube, which will never rust, is corrosion-resistant, and is light in weight. It consists of four parts, all of which are made of telescopic type. When working in the field, it can be tightened by connecting joints, and the length can reach 4 meters. When not in use, it can be retracted into a one-meter-long pole for easy portability.
3. The sampling bottle is made of imported food-grade space glass PC, which is non-toxic, tasteless, safe, and reliable; the product is shock-resistant, drop-resistant, not easy to break, durable, light in weight, good in purity, and does not affect water quality.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.