Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
Water is the source of life. Human beings cannot do without water in their life and production activities. The quality of drinking water is closely related to human health. With the development of society and economy, the advancement of science and technology and the improvement of people's living standards, people's requirements for drinking water quality are constantly increasing, and drinking water quality standards have been developed and improved accordingly. Since drinking water quality standards are related to people's living habits, culture, economic conditions, technological development level, water resources, and water quality conditions, there are different requirements for drinking water quality in different regions of countries and regions.
Water quality testing refers to the uniform timed or irregular testing of chemical substances, suspended solids, sediments, and aquatic ecosystems in the water, determination of the types, concentrations and trends of changes in water pollutants, and evaluation of water quality.
The main monitoring items can be divided into two categories:
1. Comprehensive indicators reflecting the water quality, such as temperature, chroma, turbidity, pH, conductivity, suspended solids, dissolved oxygen, chemical oxygen demand, etc.;
2. Some toxic substances, such as phenol, cyanide, arsenic, lead, chromium, cadmium, mercury, and organic pesticides.
The detection range of water quality testing manufacturers: sewage. pure water. seawater. fishery water. swimming pool water. reclaimed water. bottled pure water. drinking natural mineral water. cooling water. farmland irrigation water. landscape water. domestic drinking water. groundwater. Boiler water, surface water, industrial water, test water, etc.
Water quality testing manufacturers testing indicators:
1. Visible matter to the naked eye: mainly refers to the particles or other suspended matter existing in the water that can be observed with the naked eye.
2. Chroma: When the color of drinking water is greater than 15 degrees, most people can perceive it, and when people exceed 30 degrees, they will feel disgusted. The standard stipulates that the color of drinking water shall not exceed 15 degrees.
3. Turbidity: It is an expression of the optical properties of water samples, used to indicate the degree of clarity and turbidity of the water. It is one of the most important indicators to measure the good degree of water quality, and it is also an assessment of the purification efficiency of water treatment equipment. An important basis for evaluating the state of water treatment technology.
4. Residual chlorine: Residual chlorine refers to the amount of chlorine remaining in the water after chlorinated disinfection and contact for a certain period of time. The continuous sterilization ability in the water can prevent the self-pollution of the water supply pipeline and ensure the quality of the water supply.
5. Odor and taste: The odor of water is mainly caused by the presence of organic matter, which may be caused by increased biological activity or industrial pollution.
6. Chemical oxygen demand: refers to the amount of oxygen required by chemical oxidants to oxidize organic pollutants in water. The higher the chemical oxygen consumption, the more organic pollutants are in the water.
7. Total number of bacteria: The bacteria contained in the water are derived from the air, soil, sewage, garbage, and dead animals and plants. There are many types of bacteria in the water, including pathogenic bacteria.
8. Heat-resistant coliforms: it more closely reflects the degree of contamination of food by human and animal feces than coliforms, and it is also an indicator of fecal pollution in water bodies.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.