Water Online Quality Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Online Conductivity Meter
- Industrial pH/ORP Meter
- Residual Chlorine Meter
- Online COD BOD Analyzer
- Online Turbidity Meter
- Water Quality Multi-parameters
- Suspended Solid Meter
- Online Ion Meter
- Acid Alkali Concentration Meter
- Online Color Meter
- Industrial Silicate Meter
- Online Phosphate Analyzer
- Online Sodium Meter
- Online Oil-in-Water Analyzer
- Water Quality Sensor
- Laboratory Water Quality Meter
- Portable Water Quality Meter
- Industrial Flow Meter
- Industrial Level Meter
- Industrial Pressure Instrument
- Water Quality Sampler
The rapid total phosphorus detector can greatly increase the rate under high pressure conditions
Principle of total phosphorus rapid detector: colorimetric method is adopted, and the principle of microcomputer photoelectron colorimetric detection is applied to replace the traditional visual colorimetric method. Elimination of human error, so the measurement resolution is greatly improved. The total phosphorus detector is suitable for detecting the total phosphorus concentration of large, medium, and small water plants, industrial and mining enterprises, domestic or industrial water, so as to control the total phosphorus of the water to meet the prescribed water quality standards.
Total phosphorus detector, high pressure conditions can greatly shorten the digestion time, other valence states of phosphorus are oxidized into orthophosphate, namely PO43-, the whole process is carried out in an orderly manner under the control of the controller, and the high temperature chemical digestion of total phosphorus is tested online Module, test all valence states of phosphorus, the reaction is fast, high pressure conditions can greatly shorten the digestion time, the second part is the analysis module, and part is the high temperature chemical digestion module, the chemical reaction makes the sample blue, and all valence states of phosphorus compounds are converted into Orthophosphate that can be analyzed photometrically, the reaction is based on sensing the amount of discoloration with a photometer under acidic conditions, high accuracy and automatic cleaning, other valence states of phosphorus are oxidized to orthophosphate, the characteristic molybdenum blue colorimetric method, the whole The process is carried out in an orderly manner under the control of the controller. The characteristic molybdenum blue colorimetric method, so the operation safety is high, the high temperature, the reaction is based on the acidic condition, the color change is sensed with a photometer, and then converted into a concentration, that is, PO43-, Used to heat and digest the sample,
Characteristics of total phosphorus detector:
1. Microcomputer, touch keyboard, LCD liquid crystal display numbers clearly, easy to use.
2. The host can be equipped with a high-power battery, which is suitable for quantitative measurement in the field. It can be used continuously for 4 hours after charging for 2 hours, and it is ready to use.
3. Using the principle of photoelectric colorimetry of spectrophotometry, it is convenient to apply reagents. The water sample can be ready within a few minutes after the reagent is reacted, and the total phosphorus value is displayed digitally. The reagent is packaged in a convenient drip bottle.
4. Integrate a number of independent design results, advanced technology, and meet the national standard GB/T5750-2006 drinking water sanitation standards.
5. The total phosphorus rapid detector stores the calibration curve in the full range, with power-off protection, and the calibration data will not be lost. It can automatically adjust zero and 5 points automatically. The data has non-linear processing and data smoothing functions. The minimum reading of the meter is 0.01mg/L.
6. The company's special technology LED light source automatic control circuit, the light source is stable, and solves the problem of preheating when starting up. The light source has a life of up to 20 years, and it can be used directly without preheating when it is turned on.