Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
E-mail: email@example.com | Expert in Water Quality Measurement and Water Treatment Project
Steps of Refill Electrolyte of NH3-N Ammonia nitrogen Sensor
1) Prepare paper towels , suitable phillips screwdriver, ammonia electrolyte, straw, purified water.
2) Remover the ammonia nitrogen probe cover, and remover the screw on the metal pressure block,
Carefully pull out the ammonia ion electrode, do not lose gaskets and seals.
3) Then unscrew the membrane of ammonia ion sensor cap at the front of the ammonia ion electrode, dry the membrane cap and electrolyte inside the ammonia electrode,wash the membrane cap and electrode of several times with distilled water.
4) To prevent air bubbles when filling , add electrolyte by tilting the ammonia electrode at 45 degree, the electrolyte needs to be filled to the level of the electrode port.
5) After the electrolyte is filled up, the tail of the electrode can b tapped a few times on the table, exhaust air fully.
6) After filling is complete ,use a clean paper tower, wipe off the residual electrolyte from the electrode and membrane cap.
7) After clean,the electrode and sealing ring can be re-installed back to the host.
8) After tightening the screws, throw the main unit down and place it in the high-concentration standard solution ,polarized for a while, ready to calibrate.
Brief introduction of BH-485-NH Digital Ammonia Nitrogen Sensor
The BH-485-NH is digital online ammonia nitrogen sensor and with RS485 Modbus,it measure the ammonia nitrogen concentration by an ion selective electrode method. The ammonium ion selective electrode directly detects the ammonium ion in the water environment to determine the concentration of ammonia nitrogen. Use a pH electrode as a reference electrode for better stability. The concentration of ammonia nitrogen in the measurement process is easily interfered by potassium ions, so potassium ion compensation is required.
The digital ammonia nitrogen sensor is an integrated sensor that is composed of ammonium ion selective electrode, potassium ion (optional), pH electrode and temperature electrode. These parameters can mutually correct and compensate the measured value of ammonia nitrogen, and meanwhile achieve the measurement for multiple parameters.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.