Contact us right away
If you run into any issue or have any question.
The Fluorescence Dissolved Oxygen Sensor is based on the quenching principle of the specific fluorescence of the specific substance in physics. The blue light from a light-emitting diode (LED) is irradiated onto the fluorescent material on the inner surface of the fluorescent cap, and the fluorescent material on the inner surface is excited to emit red light, and the phase difference between the red light and the blue light is detected, and the internal calibration is performed. The values are compared to calculate the concentration of oxygen molecules, and the final values are automatically compensated by temperature and pressure.
Maintenance of Fluorescence Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
1.External Surface of fluorescence Dissolved Oxygen Sensor : Clean the outer surface of the fluorescence dissolved oxygen sensor by tap water. If there is still debris left, wipe it with a soft cloth. For some stubborn dirt, add some household washing liquid into the tap water to clean it.
1. The outer surface of the fluorescent cap: remove the protective cap at the front end of the dissolved oxygen sensor, rinse the dirt on the sensor light window with clean water, and finally cover the cap; if you need to wipe, please use a soft cloth and carefully force and direction;the fluorescence dissolved oxygen sensor won’t be broken if fluorescent film was scratched.
3.the inner surface of the fluorescent cap: If there is some water vapor or dust at inner of the fluorescent cap, please follow below cleaning steps :
1)Remove the fluorescent cap.
2) Flush the inner surface of the fluorescent cap with tap water.
3) For fats containing fat and oil, wash it by warm water with household washing reagent.
4) Was the inner surface of the fluorescent cap by deionized water
5) Gently dry all surfaces with a clean lint-free cloth and place in a dry place to allow the water to completely evaporate.
4.Storage of fluorescent cap: in a protective cover with a moist sponge
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.